Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Decade

It's Birthday Season here at the Wyse Home. We have 4 birthdays within 5 weeks. And Easter. And Spring Break. Honestly, it's a time consuming season for the Master of Ceremonies (me). This morning I asked Fritz if we could spend our Date Night / Birthday Celebration shopping for Easter candy. He wasn't keen on the idea.


We've now been parents for a whole DECADE. Which is great. I don't really have the feeling that the early years went by too fast. The kids were really cute, but it was soooo draining! I like the kids now, at their current ages; they are so much more engaging and thoughtful and stimulating. And I feel that I'm able to be myself with them, in a way that I wasn't when they were babies.

1 comment:

life's a bear said...

Hello! I rediscovered your blog today and basically binged on an entire year of posts! I love that you're still at it. I miss it sometimes. Though I'm working full-time now and that has created an entire new complexity to my life. Glad to reconnect - electronically at least. Hope all is well!