Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekend Projects

This weekend we completed two little projects. Usually, weekend projects include things like mopping the floors and cleaning the bathrooms, but this weekend, they were projects of a different sort.

Fritz replaced the sand box with a herb garden. (Old photos of the sand box were here and here.) We've grown really tired of all the sand being tracked into the house, although, to be honest: all three kids still like to play in the sand. I really hope they don't start playing in the herb garden with their construction vehicles and shovels. Tried to make that clear to them.


And, a little jar for the basil because it's still pretty chilly out there:


I also swapped out the house numbers. I had the desire to update something on the front of our house, but most updates seemed too daunting. The number were do-able. I hope I like them for a long time, because per the instructions they are construction-glued into place. (Gulp.) Old numbers:


New numbers:

No Soliciting sign from this Etsy store.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love!

Ann Wyse said...

Thank you!

Pregnantly Plump said...

I like the numbers. I've always loved that font! Or it looks like one I've always loved... Our Post Office has letters that match those numbers. I love it.