Thursday, October 9, 2014

Up!

This is Trixie these days. GROWING UP, I tell you.

[photo removed]

Everything she does seems to be earlier, faster, farther and more than her brothers. Climbing is by far her favorite thing. I spend, oh, about 50% of my day coaxing or pulling her down. Let's have some visuals, shall we?

[many photos of a climbing toddler removed]

Did you catch the photo where she's in the sink with the toothbrushes? Don't mind the toothpaste-dirty counters. That's just the way it is around here, since she learned to open toothpaste tubes. Flip top or screw ons. WTF? She's 17 months! Once she figured out how to open the toothpaste, door knobs became no problem. No problem at all. For her. For me, I'm having nightmares about where she'll be next.

She's working on zippers. Not fair. Not fair at all.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

But she is SOOO adorable!

Pregnantly Plump said...

The pictures are great! And you'll have great stories when she's older.