Thursday, August 21, 2014

Just V, Etsy Announcement

Today, the house is calm. Just the five of us. Well, four, since Fritz is already at work. It feels magical to be just us again.



A couple of you have asked about the link to my Etsy store. Yup, I've opened an Etsy store. I'm having so much fun making things! I have no business plan, but an insatiable desire to create. I'd be honored if you checked it out and tell me what you think. I have little idea where I'm going with this. Maybe you can give me some tips? It just feels so good to be creating....

6 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

They all look so great and fun! I like the bright colors and cute flower buttons! I tried to put an admire on your store, but not sure if I did it correctly.
Yay! I'm glad you're getting to be creative and have fun!

Ann Wyse said...

Thank you, Meredith!

knittedwings said...

I love the cloak! What a great idea. I am also glad you get to create! Good presentation of the items too.

Ann Wyse said...

Thank you, Knittedwings! The cloak was pretty handy last year when I was running in and out of the school three times a day!

Idena said...

I want (need?) that wallpaper canvas art!

Jennifer said...

Very fun!