Thursday, April 3, 2014

Real (Estate) Improvements

Last night, I dreamt that I found a pair of realtors walking around inside our (fenced-in) yard. They wanted to know if we wanted to sell our house. This is not entirely far from reality, as lately I've been approached twice by realtors while gardening in front of the house. I guess the available housing inventory in our neighborhood is pretty low. Still, it was strange to dream about it.

I've come a long way since August of last year, when I was ready to move. This week, we signed a purchase agreement for solar panels, which makes me all sorts of happy. Also, my aunt is helping us put in a new, more xeriscape street lawn grass at the end of May. I love planning things to do! I love the anticipation! Having plans really keeps my spirits up. Of course, if there's anything we're learning, it's that the trouble is when it comes to actually EXECUTING said plans. Fortunately, on the solar panels, someone else is installing them for us, so we can at least be certain that in the not-so-distant-future, there WILL BE solar panels.

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

Congrats on the solar panels! That's so cool!