Friday, April 18, 2014

Casting

If somebody put a cast like this on my leg, I'd sit myself down. Or I'd crawl into bed. I'd wait it out.

[image removed]

I certainly wouldn't drag it around the room on my hands and other knee. I definitely wouldn't try to stand on it.

It's bent! It's hard resin! You can't stand on it. Oh. I see. Well, I guess you can...

[image removed]

Babies. They just don't stop. I wonder when I became so limited/limiting of myself.

Some of it, however, is this child. She just doesn't stop. She's tough. She's not going to whine and mope. Her brothers weren't quite as tough. Still aren't. In fact, in the last 24 hours, they have BOTH, INDEPENDENTLY tried to convince me that they, too, need a cast. Mattias's toe is about to fall off and Noah's elbow hurts a lot. Just in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

Poor thing! I'm glad she's not letting it slow her down. My oldest wouldn't be that strong. He gets it from his mommy.

Katie said...

I am going to guess that in another few years she'll rule the roost. Love her determination (and the cast is awfully cute!)