Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sneak Peak

I'm trying to blog more because I think it's good for my mental health. At this point in time, that is. I might change my mind, but for now: more blogging, less agonizing about blogging.


Here's a project that's slowly becoming a reality. About a year ago, I dreamed up an idea for a lego table. And then I spent FOREVER trying to find the ideal flat file (at the right price) to make into a lego table. I was about to give up and resort to a less nice Ikea-hack idea. Then craigslist pulled through. The stars aligned such that I could actually manage to get all the car seats and kids stored safely out of the way and meeting times coordinated and etc. Procuring this thing felt enormously complicated, but it's done. I've got a wood flat file. Ha. And NOW FINALLY I can get on with making the dream lego table. I think it will be a birthday present for the boys for me, you know?

2 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

Sounds fun! I love starting a new project. It's so fun!

idena said...

Ohhh.... sounds great! Looking forward to seeing your dream Lego table.