Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Six Months

I love six-month-olds!

[photo removed]

Since that rough patch between 2 weeks and 3 months, things are just getting better.

[photo removed]

The photos will have to suffice,

[photo removed]

since there's no way to do a virtual hand-off.

[photo removed]

Okay, now, try not to say, "Cute!" I'm working hard not to compliment her on how she looks all the time. And, yes, I find myself much more likely to comment on her appearance than I ever did with the boys. (I mean, except, of course, for the fact that I am trying NOT to comment on it.)

Sometimes it's awfully hard. Let's see: "Trixie! My, you sure can get that stuffed animal's attention!"

4 comments:

life's a bear said...

Six months is the best! I felt like it was a huge mark of success and relief with both of my kids. They were sleeping pretty well by then and could sit up and do fun stuff. And they are so CUTE at that age! Celebrate! She's cute AND you made it here :).

Pregnantly Plump said...

Very sweet! Six months is so great. It's just fun. And they're super snuggly then. I'm bad. I'm constantly telling the boys how cute and handsome they are. They knew at an early age what it meant to go show Daddy how cute they were in their outfits.

idena said...

Okay, I won't say "cute" (though she is, as are your boys). She's sweet! And adorable. And precious. And 6 months old!!!

Katie said...

It's hard to believe it has already been six months. It's also so hard not to say "cute" because she's absolutely adorable in that way little babes are. ;)