Sunday, September 8, 2013

Chief World Explorer (with kids?!?)

Ah, to be twenty-one and obligation free!

My cousin Ryan is competing for his dream job, traveling around the world as a "Chief World Explorer" with Jauntaroo. He sent me a link to his funny application video here.


Presumably, Ryan thought I would vote for him, and not offer myself up as competition. How about a Chief World Explorer with three little kids in tow? Yes? Don't you think trying to navigate exotic, beautiful vacation destinations for a year with kids would make for much more interesting stories? Hmmm. I'm still trying to decide if the pay would be sufficient compensation.

Actually, I don't think I'll challenge Ryan on this one. But you should watch his video. Because it's funny and campy and you'll learn some words in foreign languages. And then you should "Like" him, because WTH, it's Sunday; blogs are slow! And it only took, like, two minutes of your time.

Thank you!

No comments: