Monday, July 22, 2013

Accessory selected by Hostess

My mother is coming tomorrow; my father and grandmother and brother arrive on Thursday. They stay for over a week! I'm so excited to see my family; I'm especially excited because I have something VERY SPECIAL for them to wear. Here's the interesting thing: when worn, it's quiet-ish in the house. When taken off, beware!

[many photos of me wearing Trixie in a wrap]

...Wow. Seeing all these photos together makes me think that my mother might be right. Maybe I DO need some more color in my wardrobe.

Eh. Or maybe not.

Photos are chronological, left to right then down, beginning about mid-May and ending today.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love this! :) Have a wonderful time with your family.

Pregnantly Plump said...

She looks very snug and happy, especially in the later pictures.

twisterfish said...

She's adorable!
What a great idea to take so many pics of the two of you like this!