Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Trixie Arrival!

She's here! (And I'm a little tardy with my introductions. Granted, I was waiting for her to open her eyes long enough to snap a photo. Today was our lucky day!) Baby Trixie:

[photo removed, sorry!]

Trixie made her way into the world last Thursday, under the threat of induction on Friday morning. Strangely (or not) I was also born under the threat of induction. Perhaps birth-under-the-threat-of-induction runs in the female genes in our family?

The birth was fast and uncomplicated, Trixie was born healthy and is doing great, and the boys are being the awesomest big brothers I could ever imagine. That said, I'm pretty tired and strangely busy. My mind feels like it's very preoccupied processing each little moment. Please forgive me if I'm around here a little less while my mind spins itself around all the newness!

8 comments:

Katie said...

She's just perfect! :)

Simply Bike said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations Ann and family!!

So I have to ask: did you decide to stick with the name Trixie after all or has that just become her blog pseudonym now? :)

Ann Wyse said...

Trixie is (theoretically!) just a blog pseudonym now; although we've all slipped a few times in the past 6 days. ;-)

twisterfish said...

Oh she's gorgeous! Hope you're feeling well.
Congratulations!!!!

Introduction to Media & Culture said...

Wooohooo! Congrats again. She is just lovely. Glad you are all doing well. Sending sweet dream vibes over to you and Trixie (especially Trixie).

Nina said...

Gorgeous girl! Congratulations!

Pregnantly Plump said...

She's beautiful!! Congratulations!

Therese said...

Oh wow. Congratulations. You know how most babies look like potatoes? Your baby does not. She looks like a beautiful baby and I just want to nuzzle her fuzzy little head.