Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kezboards Should Be Waterproof

My laptop broke last Thursday.

Ah... my laptop. It has 'spill damage' on the motherboard and will cost almost more to repair than the laptop cost new 3 years ago. Ugh.

I told myself I wasn't going to complain (especially on this blog), because I have a backup: our 'television' computer. And it's fine, even if the German keyboard makes my sentences look like this:

I#m luckz and blessed to have an alternative. German kezboards aren#t so bad, computer program#s autocorrection on German kezboards, however can be (bad). I can type all the blöde üs ös äs ßs that I want to.

So, it's fine. It's a very minor bump in the road. But it does make me feel all out of sorts not to have a laptop (with an English keyboard).

The End.

3 comments:

Katie (Mama May I) said...

Bummer. Although the paragraph from the German keyboard made me laugh!

Shalini said...

Well, listen, I don't know how to type an esset anywhere on my kezboard.

Craftwhack said...

That was a good story! I giggled at the German keyboard paragraph, too.