2. Papa will not take 4yo with him to work (IN THE BIKE TRAILER... PLEASE!)
3. Mama does not give 4yo granola bars for a snack at 11:45 am.
4. Mama seals the deck without the help of the 4yo. 4yo is forced to watch from the window, even when he procures a handful of paint brushes from his (otherwise unused) craft box.
5. Neighborhood pal remains at school for another 2.5 hours after 4yo has decided he wants a playdate RIGHT NOW.
6. Mama reheats the (requested) pasta on the (requested) green plate for lunch, instead of MAKING IT NEW ON THE STOVE. 4yo will not eat OLD pasta.
|Ripping some newspaper to deal with the outrage. Do other kids deal with stress like this?|