- Jetlag, and recovery. About 5 night worth of grief, for anyone counting.
- Fritz's birthday, for which I baked I a fabuous-ly, disasterous-ly ugly cake. It was a failure of such magnitude that it must be celebrated. Or at least shared with the internet.
|Yes, I forced my family to eat it.|
- The deck, and crazy coordination of supplies and support digging.
- Mattias, who bit his tongue very, very badly and stopped eating and drinking for about 60 hours.
- Noah, who (maybe?) caught some sort of bug at Mattias' ER visit. (See above)
- The deck, which we finished (mostly).
- My parents, who were here and are now gone.
- Mattias, who started another round of vaccinations.
- Fritz, who departed for a business trip to Chicago leaving me with one (molar-teething?) baby named
- Mattias, who wakes up every 25 minutes of sleep now that he's recovered the whole tongue- and vaccination- ordeal.
Of course, there's always laundry mountain and learning to walk tumbles. And some sort of strange preschool stress - related to - I don't what - new friends? fights with old friends? a change-of-clothes-requiring accident?
Okay, everyone is awake. This post is unedited. And thus, begins the weekend.