Thursday, January 20, 2011

What to do if you have some extra time on your hands

My cousin is a high school science teacher in Springfield, Minnesota. This year, she and her students entered the Samsung Solve for Tomorrow Contest.  And Hurray! they are one of 10 finalists for big technology grants.

You can view all the videos of all the finalists at the link above. And if you agree with me, you can vote for my cousin's school as many as five times a day until February 18th, because CLEARLY they are the best.

Also, I'm running out of fake email addresses for voting, so I thought maybe y'all could use some of yours.

1 comment:

Dan and Amanda Meyer said...

I've been following your blog for about a month now and have enjoyed your self-deprecating honesty immensely! So I was surprised when I saw this entry pop up. Thanks for the plug!

Mandy