Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tiles

For several years, I've been fascinated with carpet tiles. Ah! The flexibility of size, pattern, configuration, location! I'm not sure if this modularity fascination is something I learned in architecture school or something genetic. But having some new wood floors to protect was the motivation I needed to finally get some carpet tiles.

I knew that I was going to have fun arranging them.  But it didn't occur to me that Noah and Mattias would enjoy arranging them.  (Duh.)

Hmmm.

(image removed)

These carpet tiles come with adhesives to stick them together.  But I'm not sure the adhesives are strong enough to prevent re-arranging.  Besides, I want to play with them, too!

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

We used carpet tiles in one room, and the boys haven't pulled them up... yet. Ours don't have pretty patterns on them, though.